Before You Begin
Welcome to Region 13 E-Campus!
E-Campus is a web-based workshop management and delivery system. Before you begin using E-Campus, we invite you to read through important information that will help make your first experience with E-Campus a positive one.
- Multimedia PC with any high-speed connection (e.g. Cable Broadband or DSL)
- Windows XP or higher; 800 MHz processor, or better; 512 MB RAM; Monitor resolution at 1024 x 768; 500 MB or greater of free hard disk space; 24-bit sound card; 4 MB VRAM with True Color (24-bit or 32-bit)
- MacOS X 10.3 Panther; 800 MHz processor, or better; 512 MB of RAM; Monitor resolution at 1024 x 768; 500 MB or greater of free hard disk space; 24-bit sound card Virtual memory turned on and allocated to at least 128 MB
- Browser Plug-ins: Most recent versions of Adobe Flash, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and iTunes with QuickTime
- Web browsers: Most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Camino
- Microsoft Office 2003 or higher
Workshop Registration and Payment Assistance
The E-Campus How to Use the System tutorial can help you use the E-Campus Catalog, including workshop search and registration. If you need further assistance, contact the Region 13 Support team at:
512-919-5219 or 512-919-5456. Billing and online payment inquiries in writing should be routed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Workshop FAQs to find answers for common troubleshooting issues.
If accessing E-Campus from your district or campus, contact your on-site technical support staff to verify that the computer equipment you are using meets the technical specifications listed above. If you are still experiencing the problem, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Contacting an E-Campus Administrator
During normal business hours (7:30am -4:30pm CST), contact the Region 13 Support team at:
512-919-5219 or 512-919-5456; or email email@example.com.
If you are participating in an E-Campus workshop that is delivered online, please contact your workshop presenter/facilitator, so that he/she is aware that you are having problems.
After Hours Support
To help us serve you best, when you contact us, please provide the following information:
- Your first, name last name
- The type of hardware you're using: Windows or Mac
- The browser you're using
- A description of what you are trying to accomplish
- A description of what happened when the problem occurred
- The exact wording of what appears on your computer screen where the problem occurred
- Your telephone number
- Best time to reach you by telephone, if needed
- Include the above in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You will be contacted within 24 hours of ESC Region 13's receipt of your email request.