- TEA staff providing Spring 2021 Updates for State Compensatory Education
During the session, the presenter will review State Compensatory Education (SCE) procedures, District Improvement Plans, Campus Improvement Plans, and appropriate funding for SCE. Participants will receive information about SCE updates and review requirements for District and Campus Improvement Plans.
- TEA staff providing Spring 2021 Updates for Pregnancy Related Services
During the session, the presenters will review the Pregnancy Related Services Rules for districts and charters. If a district chooses to offer a PRS program, it must offer CEHI services as part of that program, as they are mandatory. The programs are designed to help students adjust academically, mentally, and physically and stay in school. These services are delivered to a student when:
- the student is pregnant and attending classes on a district campus;
- the pregnancy prenatal period prevents the student from attending classes on a district campus; and
- the pregnancy postpartum period prevents the student from attending classes on a district campus.
Participants will receive information about PRS updates and review requirements and rules.
Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions and get clarification. All slides, links, and the recording will be shared for your future reference.Please have your computer available so that you can follow along with the links as we go through the presentation. Since this is an interactive session, no "call in only" participants will be allowed.
This session is free for 2020-2021 SCE Cohort Members.