This is the first course in our Responsive Coaching Series with Steve Barkey.
Receive 10% off if you register before Friday, September 17th, and use the discount code: EBSB10
This course includes:
Three one-hour, virtual Lunch & Learn sessions with Steve Barkley
An online resource filled with blogs, videos, articles and research for your exploration throughout the course.
One personalized coaching session with an ESC 13 Instructional Coach to develop your desired outcomes for the course and debrief your insights from the live sessions, resource materials, and daily experiences at your school.
LUNCH & LEARNS:
Part 1 - Developing Your Identity as an Instructional Coach
September 23, 2021: 11:00-12:00 CST
- Identifying what IC can be and not be
- Trust and Vulnerability
- Importance of Coach-Principal Partnership
Part 2 - Ensuring Your Impact as an Instructional Coach
October 7, 2021: 11:00-12:00 CST
- Student Learning Production Behaviors
- Coaching Observation, Feedback and Modeling
Part 3 - Expanding Your Coaching in PLCs
October 21, 2021: 11:00-12:00 CST
- Coaching in PLC Team (The Role of IC in PLC)
- Goal-Setting and Studying Student Work