This is the second course in our Responsive Coaching Series with Steve Barkey.
Receive 10% off if you register before Friday, September 17th, and use the discount code: EBSB10
This course includes:
Three one-hour, live Lunch & Learn sessions with Steve Barkley
An online resource filled with blogs, videos, articles and research for your exploration throughout the course.
One personalized coaching session with an ESC 13 Instructional Coach to develop your desired outcomes for the course and debrief your insights from the live sessions, resource materials, and daily experiences at your school.
LUNCH & LEARNS:
Part 1: Establishing Focus Through Coaching Conferences
November 4, 2021: 11:00-12:00 CST
- Pre-conferences, conferring, questioning.
- Uncovering teacher’s agenda, thinking, establish a focus for observation and post-conference
Part 2: Growing Your Communication Skills as an Instructional Coach
November 18, 2021: 11:00-12:00 CST
- Go slow to go fast
- Gripes to Goal
Part 3: Providing Feedback to Support Continuous Teacher Growth
December 2, 2021: 11:00-12:00 CST
- Similarities/differences in compliments, praise and approval
- How and when do coaches offer suggestions in post-conferences
- How do post-conferences turn into pre-conference
Other workshops in the Responsive Coaching Series:
Take the entire Responsive Coaching Series!