The ESC Region 13 High Impact Tutoring Program provides COVID-19 learning recovery solutions that support acceleration. We aim to be your first call for high-quality resources, tools, training, and implementation support.
Out of that vision, we created the High Impact Tutoring Virtual Summer Institute at ESC Region 13. Each session in the Institute will guide educators through planning, implementing, and improving their High-Impact Tutoring programs.
The Summer Institute includes:
- Morning keynote speaker Tommy Thompson, addressing best practices for accelerating instruction in high impact tutoring. Mr. Thompson has been featured in or contributed to several publications such as Leading Collective Efficacy, Every Day Courage for School Leaders, Rigorous Curriculum Design, Common Formative Assessment, and Real Time Decisions. He has authored articles that have been featured in, among others, Education Week and Corwin Connect.
- Amplify, BookNook, and Zearn platform specialist training for tutors and *Trainers of Trainers
Administrator support for:
- Creating campus schedules
- Effective grant allocation
- Assembling the Academic Learning Committee
We look forward to seeing you in July. For more information, please contact the High Impact Tutoring Program lead Holly Salas at email@example.com.
* Trainer-of-Trainers available only through Amplify and BookNook platforms.
** TCLAS funds may be used for this Institute.