Welcome! The Texas Education Agency's (TEA) Student-Centered Transitions Network created this course to give Texas educators the information and tools needed to plan a coordinated set of activities, also known as the transition services for students with disabilities.
Upon course completion, you will:
- Understand the purpose of a coordinated set of activities within the transition planning process.
- Recognize the importance of student and family involvement in planning transition services.
- Identify the required components to develop a coordinated set of activities.
- Understand the federal and state requirements for a coordinated set of activities.
- Become familiar with State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) 13 data collection guidance for a coordinated set of activities.
- Recognize the importance of a personal graduation plan and course of study.
- Demonstrate the development of a coordinated set of activities.
Registration for this course has moved to TEA Learn. Find the listing here: https://register.tealearn.com/browse/tea/network/sctn/courses/coordinated-set-of-activities