Going Deeper with Coaching - VIRTUAL Individual Session
After any professional development workshop, the most common questions often occur during actual implementation of the learning. In this workshop coaches will reflect on their current coaching and take a deep dive into the following areas:
- dealing with reluctant teachers
- establishing and maintaining role clarity
- impactful listenting, questioning, and noticing
- setting effective student - focused goals with teachers during the coaching cycle
*Since this workshop is based on current coaching issues identified by the participants, there are no published books for this session.
This workshop is also available in person.
This workshop is part of the Instructional Coach 5 Day Institute with Jim Knight.
All five sessions are available in person and virtually, and may be taken individually or as the institute as listed below:Virtual Live FA2146288 FA2145507 Better Conversations with Ann Hoffman FA2146289 FA2145508 The Impact Cycle with Ann Hoffman SP2246290 SP2245509 Focus on Teaching: Using Video for High Impact Instruction w/Ann Hoffman SP2246292 SP2245511 Creating An Instructional Playbook with Jim Knight FA2146284 FA2145503 Instructional Coach 5 Day Institute
*** Important Notes***
Because books are included in the registration fee and shipped prior to the workshop:
- Participants registered for the virtual session may not choose to attend the live session without significant notice.
- Participants who cancel or do not show will be billed the cost of the books plus shipping.
We will be cross referencing the Zoom participant list against E-Campus throughout the live session.
Districts will be billed for any unregistered participants who use the link provided to attend this workshop.