This course includes:
Three one-hour, live Lunch & Learn sessions with Steve Barkley
Personalized virtual coaching with an ESC 13 Instructional Coach to develop your desired outcomes for the course and debrief your insights from the live sessions, resource materials, and daily experiences at your school.
Personalized, curated resources, including blogs, videos, articles, research, and tools aligned to your coaching goals.
LUNCH & LEARNS:
Part 1: Scaffolding Coaching Questions
January 20, 2022: 11:00-12:00 CST
- Question for Life/Learning
- Value of Questions
- Perceptions, induction, etc.
Part 2: Using Questions to Drive Reflection and Goal-Setting
February 3, 2022: 11:00-12:00 CST
- How do appraisal and evaluation questions compare
- What questions are most likely to drive reflection and goal-setting
- Questions in post-conference ⇒ pre-conference
Postponed: Part 3: Facilitating Conversation and Exploration Through Question Sequence in PLCs
February 24, 2022: 11:00-12:00 CST
- Facilitating conversation and exploration through sequencing of questions
- Explore planning process around spark, wonder, collection decision
- Modeling and debriefing of PLC questions