Our ESC Collaboration has been putting Texas school-based SLPs first since 2012. We offer top quality webinars with highly respected presenters in the field of communication. Our interactive webinar series has proven to be an excellent source of continuing education for speech-language pathologists and other school staff.
This Webinar (5 of 8):
This session will provide the most current information regarding legal issues that specifically affect the SLP in daily activities. The training is designed to prepare participants to deliver the speech-language pathology services in their school districts based on the most current legal state and federal framework. IDEA, ESSA, and the Texas Commissioner's Rules will be included in the discussion of current legal requirements. Legal briefs & court decisions involving current legal regulations will be reviewed.
*Will count for Ethics CEUs*
Information about the "Speech Webinar Series" Workshops:
- The workshops must be viewed live, they are never recorded
- You must register with the Education Service Center associated with the region in which you work (for example, Region 13 serves Central Texas)
- You will receive the link to join the webinar in the days preceding the webinar
- You must watch until the end in order to collect the TSHA Verification Code
- Each webinar offers 2.5 TSHA CEUs