Our ESC Collaboration has been putting Texas school-based SLPs first since 2012. We offer top quality webinars with highly respected presenters in the field of communication. Our interactive webinar series has proven to be an excellent source of continuing education for speech-language pathologists and other school staff.
This Webinar (6 of 8):
Social Pragmatic Communication Assessment Standardized testing rarely provides information necessary to develop meaning functional pragmatic goals. That's because social-pragmatic communication is dependent upon a dynamic interplay between psychology, language, and context. This session will provide you with the techniques to perform a comprehensive assessment of social-pragmatics that allows for functional gains to occur. You will understand how anxiety impacts performance and how to write meaningful social-pragmatic goals.
Information about the "Speech Webinar Series" Workshops:
- The workshops must be viewed live, they are never recorded
- You must register with the Education Service Center associated with the region in which you work (for example, Region 13 serves Central Texas)
- You will receive the link to join the webinar in the days preceding the webinar
- You must watch until the end in order to collect the TSHA Verification Code
- Each webinar offers 2.5 TSHA CEUs