Our ESC Collaboration has been putting Texas school-based SLPs first since 2012. We offer top quality webinars with highly respected presenters in the field of communication. Our interactive webinar series has proven to be an excellent source of continuing education for speech-language pathologists and other school staff.
This Webinar (8 of 8):
This hands-on course is designed to meet the needs of speech-language pathologists servicing school-age children and adolescents with various communication difficulties by providing them with original and exciting ways to motivate and teach children. Creative ideas will be shared on how to put new spins on traditional speech-language therapy by introducing various websites that can be used as fun and functionals digital therapy materials. Participants will be involved in discussions related to skills and foundational knowledge.
Information about the "Speech Webinar Series" Workshops:
- The workshops must be viewed live, they are never recorded
- You must register with the Education Service Center associated with the region in which you work (for example, Region 13 serves Central Texas)
- You will receive the link to join the webinar in the days preceding the webinar
- You must watch until the end in order to collect the TSHA Verification Code
- Each webinar offers 2.5 TSHA CEUs