Return to Learn 21-22
Returning students back to the classroom after a concussion.
This course was developed as a tool for teachers, parents, and administrators to provide information that will help you in a variety of different scenarios and settings in terms of managing students who have had a concussion, and how to reintegrate them and get them acclimated back into your classroom.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the background information on how a concussion affects a student's ability to return to learn.
- Discuss how educators are imperative for student recovery from a concussion.
- Determine how to provide appropriate support to students recovering from a concussion through the use of a student recovery plan.
- Discuss instructional strategies specific to the impairments the student is experiencing.
- Articulate how to accommodate for symptom provocation of a concussion.
- Utilize a variety of resources to support learning after the course has been completed.
Who do I contact for more information?
Subject Areas, STEM
Online Course, Self-directed
CPE Credits: 2.00
Registration Closes: 9/1/2022