ESSER Guidance Self-Paced CANVAS Mini-Course
This CANVAS course will focus on Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) fund guidance and technical assistance for the application and management of these federal grants, especially ESSER III. We will look at timeline expectations, plan requirements, some cautions, and available resources. We will review current practices and potential best practices.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Increase their understanding of the ESSER grants
- Review and use various templates related to Use of Funds plans and activities
- View a wealth of resources related to ESSER
- Review examples of Use of Funds plans and Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Service (RIPICS) plans
- Join a discussion board to upload and discuss your own examples or the examples of others
- Investigate future requirements like reporting and internal controls
Who is this for?
Federal Program Directors, Administration, Leadership, Business Management, Human Resources, Charter Schools
Who do I contact for more information?
Title I / other Title Programs, Business Management, Charter School, Federal and State Programs, Human Resources, Administration/Leadership
Online Course, Self-directed
CPE Credits: 8.00
Registration Closes: 8/31/2022 11:59 pm
Ends: 9/30/2022 11:59 pm