This webinar series was developed to address various physical and occupational therapy topics, each one as valuable as the next!
Come and hear from leading experts in our field. Learn practical application of the current evidence and hottest topics in school-based practice.
2 Webinars: You will have access for 60 days from the time of registration:
Webinar 1: By discipline
Webinar 2: Choose 1 webinar from the following options:
- Your Must-Have Motor Kit: Promoting Movement in the Classroom with Easy to Collect and Carry Materials
- Systems Approach to Handwriting Interventions: An Evidence-Rich Practice
- The Role of Occupational Therapy Practitioners in School Mental Health Programs
- Predicting the Future to Plan the Now: Using Prognosis in Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome: Assessment and Intervention Planning
- Optional Expert Q&A Session: Join us via Zoom on March 31, 2023 - link to be provided after registration
- Practical Toolkits: Download tools that you can use the very next day!
- For PTs and PTAs: Apply EBP is a TPTA approved provider of CEUs in Texas (APS #: 2403055TX)
- For OTs and OTAs: Apply EBP is an AOTA approved provider of CEUs
This is for Region 13 district therapists only. You must use your school email to register! A link and instructions to access this series will be provided after you register from Region 13's Amanda Tucker at email@example.com
PT and OT continuing education hours of training are awarded to learners who complete this course. CEU's will be provided through Apply EBP.
The recorded courses will be available to watch and rewatch for 60 days.
Additional details for each webinar can be found here.