2023 Texas Autism Conference | In-Person
Reconvening to Raise the Bar!
The 31st annual Texas Autism Conference will provide families, educators, campus leadership, and individuals with autism with strategies, resources, tools, and evidence-based practices in the education and service of persons with autism. This year we continue to raise the bar! The conference will include two general keynote addresses, four half-day (3-hour) workshops, and more than 30 breakout sessions. The event also provides networking opportunities for conference participants to exchange successes, challenges, and ideas on how to increase student performance and success in life. Our conference will be in-person at ESC Region 13 in Austin for the first 350 registrants and will be presented virtually via our conference app. This conference is sponsored by the Texas Education Agency and coordinated by the Texas Statewide Leadership for Autism Training (TSLAT) and Education Service Center Region 13.
Early Bird Registration
- $100/registrant available through April 30, 2023 (Use TAC23EARLY for the discount code. Code will expire on April 30, 2023.)
- $125/registrant after April 30, 2023
Group Registration for five (5) or more registrants
- Early Bird available through April 30, 2023 | $80.00/registrant
- Standard rate after April 30, 2023 | $105.00/registrant
- Contact Amanda Kluck (email@example.com) for the discount code for the group rate.
All are welcome at the full conference on June 22nd and 23rd.
- Content will be geared towards educators and school personnel.
Free content for families on Saturday, June 24th, 2023 on www.txautism.net/conference. There is no registration for June 24th. Navigate to the conference website that morning (times will be revealed as planning develops.)
- All sessions will be recorded and available for viewing on-demand through 8/20/2023.
Need More Information?
- Visit our website: www.txautism/conference.
- Blaine Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Kluck | email@example.com
Who is this for?
Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Families, Administrators, Specialists, SLP, Related Service Providers, Practitioners, Individuals with autism, Evaluation personnel
Who do I contact for more information?
2 - Instruction, T-TESS 3 - Learning Environment, T-TESS 4 - Professional Practices and Responsibilities, T-TESS 2.2 - Instruction: Content Knowledge and Expertise, T-TESS 3.1 - Learning Environment: Classroom Environment Routines and Procedures, T-TESS 3.2 - Learning Environment: Managing Student Behavior, T-TESS 4.3 - Professional Practices and Responsibilities: Professional Development 1 - Instructional Leadership, T-PESS 4 - School Culture, T-PESS 1.1B - Monitors and ensures high quality instruction, T-PESS 4.4E - Provides a variety of discipline techniques to meet behavioral needs of individual students
CPE Credits: 10.00
Registration Closes: 6/15/2023 5:00 pm
ESC Region 13 - Main Campus
5701 Springdale Road
Austin, TX 78723
Thu. 6/22/2023 - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Fri. 6/23/2023 - 9:00am to 4:00pm