In partnership with Apply EBP, Region 13 presents the Texas School-Based OT/PT Webinar Series for Fall 2023!
Upon registration, you will receive access codes to two Apply EBP webinars. Webinar 1: Introduction to the CO-OP Approach is mandatory. Webinar 2 is free choice.
The webinar series offers the following options:
Fit2Work: Screening Work Skills to Support Employment
3 Components of a Thorough School-Based OT Evaulation: Using the OT Practice Framework
Screen and Strategies for Vision Deficits in Children: Part 1 - Visual Acuity, Visual Field, Eye Teaming and Tracking
Multi-tiered System of Supports: OT, PT, and SLP Practitioner's Role and Strategies
Emergency Evacuation Planning for Students with Disabilities: 3 Steps for Planning and Implementation
Come and hear from leading experts in our field as well as learn practical application of the current evidence and hottest topics in school-based practice!
Questions regarding CEUs:
- For PTs and PTAs: Apply EBP is a TPTA approved provider of CEUs.
- For OTs and OTAs: Apply EBP is a AOTA approvied provider of CEUS.
- You will receive a total of 3 CEU hours directly from Apply EBP if you complete both webinars.
- You must have a district/charter school email to sign up for this webinar series.
- The intended audience for this webinar series are school-based OTs/PTs employed by districts/charters within Region 13.