Transition and Employment Designee (TED) Required Training
The purpose of this training is to give information and tools needed to fulfill the statutory requirements of the TED role for a school district.
In this course, you will learn more about:
- The difference between the TED and other school staff
- The role of the TED within a school district or shared service arrangement
- The requirements of the TED
- Tools and resources that will support implementation of the TED requirements
- How to develop an individualized professional development plan to further build capacity in transition
As you work through this course, you will learn more about the TED requirements while completing knowledge checks and participating in discussion questions. You will complete one module at a time before you can move to the next module.
Registration for the current course for the 2021-2022 school year closes on 8/26 and all coursework needs to be complete by 5:00 pm Central Time on 8/31/22. The 2022-2023 course registration will be open soon through TEA learn.
Who is this for?
Special Educators, General Educators, Administrators, Transition and Employment Designee, Transition Specialists
Who do I contact for more information?
Transition, Assessment, Diverse Populations, Special Education
Online Course, Self-directed
CPE Credits: 8.00
Registration Closes: 8/26/2022 11:59 pm
Ends: 8/31/2022 5:00 pm